Twelve Critical Business Questions
- from Sam Giest “Quick Bites”
1. Why Should Someone Do Business with you ... rather than someone else?
Quality/value & service are entry level tools that will get you grade C.
How do we get grade A?
2. What is our point of difference?
Are we communicating that point of difference?
What would our customers say our point of difference is?
3. Who is our primary competitor?
What is their point of difference?
What are the benefits of doing business with them? The disadvantages?
4. What business are we really in?
5. What is the highest need of our primary customer today?
Two years from today, what do you think it will be?
How do we get closer to our customer's highest need?
6. How are we addressing rapid change in our industry today?
How are we preparing to change for tomorrow?
7. What is the weakest link in doing business with our company?
8. What's getting in the way of getting things done?
9. On a scale from 1 to 10, how well do we engage and satisfy our employees?
10. Would you work for you?
11. What defines an excellent leader? Why?
12. How would you finish this sentence -- "Business would be better if only... ?"
Where is your responsibility in making it better?